Doctor insights on:
Can Gugulipid Help Thyroid Function
Unknown: Gugulipid is an herbal supplement that has been used for thousands of years. Unfortunately, there are very few studies that show any objective benefits to the supplement. It has been used to lower cholesterol, but few studies demonstrate any true benefit. I can find no study that demonstrates any true clinical effects on thyroid or thyroid function. ...Read more
I have hypo thyroidism and I am prone to migraine with lot of throwing up. My temples are mostly swollen and pain ful if I apply pressure, pls help?
Temporal arteritis: can present with tender blood vessels in the temple. This typically occurs in people older than 60. A blood test called an erythrocyte sedimentation rate is done and will be elevated if there is an inflammatory process involving the temporal arteries. Treatment is with steroids. Scalp tenderness can occur with migraine but is not typically localized to the temple. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can non function gallbladder affect thyroid function?
- How can l-arginine l tyrosine help with my thyroid?
- Foods you can eat to balance your thyroid function
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can l tyrosine restore thyroid function?
- Can raw thyroid help acne?
- Can quinoa help the thyroid?
- Can medroxyprogesterone help heal thyroid problems?
- Can birth control pills help thyroid issues?