Doctor insights on:
Can Getting A Cortisone Shot Cause You To Get Bloated
Check out these: Links. Take care and god bless you! https://www.arthritis.org/conditions-treatments/disease-center/calcium-pyrophosphate-dihydrate-crystal-deposition-disease-cppd-pseudo-gout/ http://m.Healthline.Com/health-slideshow/herbs-arthritis-pain. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/arthritis/ds01122. ...Read more
Could receiving a cortisone shot in my thumb joint for trigger thumb cause me to get a yeast infection?
How long do I have to wait to have arthroscopy of the hip after getting a cortisone shot in that joint? Do I have to wait to get it out of body?
No : If the injection helped tell your surgeon( not sure if it was in the hip joint or hip bursa)... Either way if injection helped than arthroscopy may help( for bursectomy or hip labral tear). The steroid injection may have been a diagnostic and / or therapeutic injection but does not affect ( by itself) timing for surgery... Good luck! ...Read more
Depends: Why are you getting them? The reason for the shot is the determining factor. Usually a steroid shot in the back or into a joint is no more than every 3 months and that is usually the maximum and for good causes. Shot in the hip are the same and would need to know why! steroids are good meds but harmful if abuse or misused. It is often a way to get someone out of pain until a joint replacement. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can you wait to get a tetanus shot?
- Can you get a cortisone shot in the ankle?
- How long can you wait to get a tetanus shot after stepping on a nail?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- After you get a chlamydia shot can you still pass it on
- Can anxiety cause a person to get neck and throat tightness?
- Can i get a cortisone shot while breastfeeding?
- Can you get a rash on your body due to constipation?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free