Doctor insights on:
Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer In Men
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Can genital warts cure it self? Can they go away and not come back or be spread? Are they just spread threw sex? Can this cause cancer?
Maybe, maybe: The best answer will be provided by your dr or gyn, after an examination of this lesion. It could be many things, and we can not know if your diagnostic impression is correct. In some cases yes, would be the right answer to most of your (multiple) questions. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will getting a gardisil shot protect me from genital HPV and other HPV strands that cause cancer if i already have genital warts caused from hpv?
It will not protect : You from the type of hpv you have now but can protect form other strains of hpv there are many different strains and the gardisil protects against 2 strains the 2 most common strains taht cause genital warts - one of which you already have and the 2 most common strains that cause cervix cancer please s=discuss with your gyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
HPV types: Some HPV types are more commonly associated with warts and others with cancers but this is not an absolute distinction. Warts can go bad and develop into cancers in the genital, anal and oral areas. This is why the vaccines include several virotypes. But even then there are many less common types not included which also cause disease ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can human papillomavirus be cause genital warts and ovarian cancer?
- Can the human papilloma virus cause cancer in men?
- Carpets and genital warts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Freq masturbation can it cause or worsen carpal tunnel in men or women
- Can ovarian cancer cause swollen glands in neck?
- Can a kidney stone cause infertility in men?
- Can you get genital warts or cervical cancer from a wart on your hand?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free