Doctor insights on:
Can Gastritis Cause Chest Pain
Yes it can: Peptic ulcer can cause both chest pain and stomach pain.The pain can radiate to back and chest and you may describe these as gas pains you should check with you gastroenterologist for consult, if you are already diagnose than take full course of treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sure it can...: Esophagitis/spasm, gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, pancreatitis/gallbladder trouble, intestional spasm etc..Can cause chest pain...There are certain characteristics symptoms each illness cause..Ie. Frequency/crhonology of symptoms which docs use to tease out which problem you most like have... So if you r having such problems, consult your doc... Best of luck.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not usually: Chest pain is often difficult to assess because there are so many structures found there, such as the heart, lungs, esophagus, muscle, and bones. Airborne allergies can cause asthma which is sometimes described as pain or tightness. Food allergies are sometimes associated with eosinophilic esophagitis which sometimes exhibits chest pain as a symptom. If you are having chest pain, see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of bloating with hernias?
- Can acid reflux cause back pain?
- Acid reflux chest pain left side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acid reflux and sharp chest pain
- Does gastric cause chest pain?
- Can acid reflux cause left arm pain?
- Can antibiotics cause gastritis?
- Talk to a cardiologist online