Doctor insights on:
Can Garlic Be Used To Cure Hyperthyroidism
Curing hyperthyroid: To cure it, you need to know what causes it. There are many causes for hyperthyroidism, some are temporary and goes away without treatment, others require treatment to permanently treat it. In general, if u take away the thyroid gland (surgery or kill it with radioactive iodine), then the hyperthyroidism is cured (..But then you will be hypothyroid). U need a physician to help u with this disease. ...Read more
You can't: The only "natural" thing to do is to go to a doctor or endocrinologist and get her evaluated -- and, if necessary, treated with radioiodine or antithyroid drugs. Good medical advice and good medical care -- it's the natural thing to do, avoid fads and supplements which could do her significant harm. Don't get your medical information from the internet. ...Read more
Upset with recent diagnosis of hyperthyroidism. Do i have to take drugs for the life time or is there another cure for it?
Remnant is bad: Most common hyperthyroidism is grave's disease. You need to do total or subtotal removal because the remnant can still cause problems. Surgeons used to try to remove "just the right amount" to hopefully not cause hypothyroidism. There are risks of leaving to much and then not helping the problem and a high risk of hypothyroidism anyway. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can nova cure be used to help treat lupus?
- What can be used to cure pimples?
- Can doxycycline be used to treat tonsillitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can albuterol be used for clearing nasal congestion related to the common cold?
- Can amox clav 875 mg be used to treat tooth ache?
- Can tobramycin be used to treat pink eye?
- Can amoxicillin be used to treat chlamydia?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free