Doctor insights on:
Can Gallstones Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes
My son is coughing and has enlarged lymph nodes. Two small ones on each side of his neck (for over 8 weeks) and a new one the size of a cherry pit.
Yes, it can: Cause inflamed lymph nodes next to the gallbladder, when it gets inflamed. But you will not be able to feel these lymph nodes because they are deep inside. If you can feel enlarged lymph nodes in the neck or groin, these are not caused by gallstones. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See doctor: That is an interesting combination of symptoms that requires investigation from different points of view . I would see my doctor to get started in the right direction ...Read more
Yes: Hsv1, the virus that causes cold sores, can definitely make these lymph nodes enlarged. If you have an active sore on your mouth, and your neck and collarbone lymph nodes are enlarged and sore, they should improve as the sore improves. If you don't have a sore, they don't improve, or you have painless, enlarged lymph nodes, you should be examined by a doctor. Don't wait too long! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can epididymitis cause enlarged lymph nodes in the groin?
- Can stress cause enlarged lymph nodes?
- Can sinus infection cause enlarged lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mastoiditis cause enlarged lymph nodes
- Cause of enlarged lymph nodes in chest
- Causes of enlarged hilar lymph nodes
- Enlarged lymph nodes in chest causes
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free