Doctor insights on:
Can Gallstones Cause Bleeding
No: There is no relationship between the systems involved that could have one influence or cause the other. ...Read more
I have gallstone,& my gp said i have to have my gallbladder remove.if if did,would there be complication?like internal bleeding afterwards?
I've got gall stones & started bleeding frm virgina don't get periods as have had the merina coil fitted. Is this normal?
Could gallstones in the pancrias cause blood loss? I have an occasional flair up where my stool is black and tarry (once or twice a month). Nov. 2009 my blood count was 5.6 and was given 4 units of blood. 9 months later my blood count was 6.7 and i was
Hemobillia : Hemobillia (blood in gastrointestinal tract from biliary oirign) is very rare. Obscure causes of intestinal bleeding are mostly from small bowel av malformations, tumors etc. Intermittent episodes of gastrointestinal bleeding remain difficult to diagnose despite capsule endoscopy. Angiography during an active episode of bleeding may provide a diagnosis. Laparoscopy with small bowel examination is some times helpful. Due to the intermittent ocassional episodes of blood loss a definite diagnosis is difficult to make. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Gallstones can cause pain when the GB attempts to contract to empty the bile it stores that the liver makes. The GB squeezes in response to a fatty meal to help digest your food. If you are having right upper quadrant pain especially after meals, see a surgeon to get evaluated. You may need surgery. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Im 28years old and I have gallstone problem..What cause it? Im not fat or any of my family member got this problem..
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause anal bleeding?
- Can constipation cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can ovarian cysts cause bleeding during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a bartholin cyst cause irregular vaginal bleeding?
- Can kidney stones cause bleeding from the vagina?
- Can tonsillitis cause bleeding tonsils occasionally?
- Can gallstones cause your muscles and joints to hurt?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free