Doctor insights on:
Can Gallstones Cause Bleeding
No: There is no relationship between the systems involved that could have one influence or cause the other. ...Read more
I have gallstone,& my gp said i have to have my gallbladder remove.if if did,would there be complication?like internal bleeding afterwards?
I've got gall stones & started bleeding frm virgina don't get periods as have had the merina coil fitted. Is this normal?
Unknown: Gallstones can be somewhat hereditary in families, more common in women who have had childbirth, more common in some central and south american native populations, higher after some major surgeries such as gastric bypass or open heart surgery, higher if hepatitis exposure, uncertain relationship to diet & cholesterol levels, etc. ...Read more
Imbalance: Chemical imbalance inside the gallbladder with crystals that form from either bile salts or cholesterol, these grow into gallstones. More common in females and can also be hereditary in some native populations. Some theories of hormonal changes, gallbladder wall dysfunction, cholesterol imbalance, etc, etc. Avoid fatty or greasy foods that may cause pain. Best treatment is gallbladder surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can gallstones cause heartburn?
- Can gallstones cause gerd?
- Can gallstones cause obesity?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can gallstones cause bloating?
- Can gallstones cause hematuria?
- Can gallstones cause gastritis?
- Can gallstones cause dizziness?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free