Doctor insights on:
Can Gallbladder Disease Cause Weight Gain
Short answer: Is no. But how do you know you have gallbladder adenomyosis? If you have problems with sudden excessive weight gain, it could be from excessive fluid in your abdomen or congestive heart failure with fluid retention. I think you should have your doctor check you out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Having anxiety reading posts on net about effects of gallbladder removal...Will it cause weight gain, change my metabolism, vitamin deficiencies, ibs?
None are common: Bloggers and posts indicate the unusual experience of someone who is not satisfied. Stick with the larger, medically reviewed websites if you are going to seek wisdom from the internet. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had acute pancreatitis 2 years ago due to gallbladder disease. Gallbladder out.Left with diarrhea. Can't gain weight. Are probiotics safe?
See 1 more doctor answer
Cholesterol: We are not 100 percent certain on how this happens, but some gallstones are made of cholesterol. The assumption is that high cholesterol levels can induce the formation of gallstones, but this is not always the case. There re many factors associated with the formation of gallstones and sometimes dieting alternated with periods of food binges can be as bad and a promotor of gallstones. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can gallbladder problems cause weight gain?
- Can gallbladder disease cause weight loss?
- Celiac disease, gluten intolerance and weight gain
- Can gallbladder cause weight gain?
- Does gallbladder disease cause weight gain?
- Can having your gallbladder removed cause weight gain?
- Can a diseased gallbladder cause weight gain?
- Can gallbladder removal cause weight gain?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free