Doctor insights on:
Can Frequent Urination Be A First Sign Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Maybe: See answer.Get a more detailed answer ›
Pregnancy: Burning is not a usual sign of pregnancy. It may be a sign of an infection. If you think you may be pregnant and have missed a period then take a pregnancy test. If you have burning along with a discharge and/ or sores then see a physician for an evaluation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
May be: Implantation bleeding may occur at this time. ...Read more
I read that frequent urination is a symptom of 6 weeks pregnancy. What is the cause of this frequent urination?
Urine Control: Generally, the answer is no. Urinary incontinance can be caused by primary dysfunction of the muscles of control of urination or by injury to the nerves controlling these muscles. Strokes generally do not effect these nerves in isolation. Seek the advice of your doctor and ask for a referral to a urologist. ...Read more
If the number going to pee makes a person feel inconvenient for daily living , it is denoted as urinary frequency or frequent urination, which should be individualized to reflect the function of bladder storage and emptying, urine excretion, and fluid consumption, although AUA defined it as peeing more than 8 times in ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can frequent urination be an early sign of pregnancy?
- Is frequent urination a sign of pregnancy?
- Frequent urination in first week of pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is frequent urination a sign of early pregnancy?
- Frequent urination is a sign of what
- Frequent urination sign of labor
- Is frequent urination a sign of diabetes?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free