Doctor insights on:
Can Frequent Ankle Or Bone Related Injuries Lead To Cancer
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
2 days ago the anterior of ankle along the fibula started to hurt for no reason, very little swelling, im worried it could be serious... Bone cancer?
What does it mean if having a swollen sac inside the bones of my left ankle as it was seen in the MRI pictures.Any advices..Could it be bone cancer?
My husband is 41 years.He has experienced pain in the ankle of his left foot &with the MRI a trauma or swollen thing is seen inside the bone.Is cancer?
When I walk, it seems like my ankle bone pops in and out, i don't know what is wrong, but this is due to an injury, can you tell me what could it be?
Could be: Peroneal tendons clicking in and out of their groove, in any event you need to see a foot/ankle doc to have it checked out. (Sooner than later). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ankle bone related injuries lead cancer
- Can keeping my cellphone in my pocket lead to penile or testicular cancer?
- Can leaving a phone or bluetooth headset in your pocket lead to cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can excessive sex lead to an inguinal hernia in a male or female?
- Why can bone injuries heal more quickly than injuries to cartilage?
- Can biting your tongue lead to tongue cancer?
- Can hyperglycemia be related to stress or an infection?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free