Doctor insights on:
Can Flatfoot Correction Surgery Make Your Feet Smaller
Flat feet: If you are having unremitting pain that has not been alleviated any other way , then surgery may be a choice. Speak freely to your surgeon about this as it should not be approached lightly . As stated , if it the 'garden variety' orthotics should help a lot ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does a 7yr old need surgery for over pronation and flat feet that is causing pain that sometimes prevent her from playing?
Depends: It all depends on the severity of the deformity, as well as whether it is flexible or rigid. If it is a flexible deformity, a good pair of orthotics can help to maintain better alignment and help with pain and fatigue. For severe deformities, surgical options should be considered. Arthroeresis is usually the option, as the patient is not skeletally mature enough for major reconstruction. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
After surgery of navicular xtra bone in foot am i able to join military? I've flat foot too.Does navicular bone makes pain in tarsal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i make my breast smaller without surgery?
- Surgery to make feet smaller
- How to make your feet smaller in width?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to make your breast smaller without surgery?
- Can alcohol make your feet swell?
- Foot surgery to make feet smaller
- Can heat make your feet swell?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free