Doctor insights on:
Can Flat Feet Cause Other Problems
A fallen arch is commonly known as a flatfoot. The foot loses the arch on the inner side of foot. This is also known as pes planus and there can be either a flexible version and a rigid version. A flexible version is flat only when weight is applied on the foot; a rigid version is flat when the foot is off and when the foot is on ...Read more
Can unilateral spots&blackheads on cheek be caused by TMJ disorder, associated problems with ACL rupture/reconstruct', flat feet or something else?
Shoes, orthotics.: If you allow your foot to function "flat" as an adult, it can often progress to a more painful, flatter foot over months to years. This may be due to posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, or pttd. Check with your doctor: you may need custom inserts, an ankle brace, or surgery to prevent further deformity and pain. ...Read more
Orthotics: See a board certified podiatrist and have a set of custom made functional forefoot orthosis balanced to neutral made for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can arthritis cause other medical problems or diseases?
- Problems of flat feet
- Problems running on land with flat feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could herpes cause other problems
- What causes flat feet in children?
- Flat feet cause back pain
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free