Doctor insights on:
Can First Response Fertility Test Detect Pregnancy
No: If you had ivf, you should return to your doctor for follow up as recommended and not do tests on your own. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What type of dr. Should my husband see? My husband wants to have some fertility test done. First he wants to have a sperm count. Should he see a regular family practice doctor or an urologist?
Ttc from last 3 months.having intercourse before and during ovulation still no pregnancy. Had all fertility test. all is well? Wat could be the reason
Ask directly: If you have issues about your possible fertility and especially if your partner is not the issue, then doctors are comfortable talking about this area and can investigate this or send you to a specialist (usually a urologist) who can do the testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Three options ...: Most times you give a sample by masturbation - fertility clinics have private collection rooms. For men unwilling/unable to collect in office, many clinics will allow you to collect at home in a container they provide then bring it in within 45-60 mins, keeping the cup at body temperature. Some guys can only ejaculate with intercourse; a nontoxic condom can be used to collect but it's not ideal. ...Read more
6 to 8 weeks : A longer period may be needed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How early can first response detect pregnancy?
- How soon can first response detect pregnancy?
- Can first response pregnancy detect levels of hcg below 100?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a first response pregnancy test be wrong?
- First response pregnancy test information
- First response pregnancy test sensitivity
- Is first response pregnancy test accurate?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free