Doctor insights on:
Can Firefighters Wear Glasses
Are there any ways/food to improve eyesight? I don't wear glasses but i recently i feel that my vision is getting less clearer
Luteins ; carotenes: I agree with dr. Friedlander about seeing an eye doctor asap. Keeping your retinas healthy is important, and eating many-colored veggies -- especially red and yellow ones that are high in lutein and carotenoids -- may help. Astaxanthin is a related compound found in seafood and plankton, such as spirulina. I emphasize that eating these does not replace a thorough eye exam. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am short sighted and was told to wear glasses for lectures. But i can't identify people's faces. Should i wear glasses all the time?
Eyes: Best to get another pairGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It is safe to wear glasses at all times they help you see better and protect you from an eye injury such as an air bag deployment, golf ball, rock hitting your eye while someone else is cutting grass. Wearing or not wearing glasses does not hurt your eyes. Over the counter reading glasses are safe to use if they improve your vision. Prescription glasses sometimes are better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you wear colored contacts with glasses?
- Can you join the army if you wear glasses?
- Can surgeons wear glasses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i wear other peoples eye glasses can it mess my eye vision up
- How can i motivate my child to wear glasses?
- Can you wear color contacts with glasses?
- Can you wear 3d glasses over normal glasses?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free