Doctor insights on:
Can Fibroids Delay Your Period
No: no. Fibroids don't change your menses. They can be a source of heavy periods or bleeding between periods but won't change your hormonal cycle. There are many different options for treating symptomatic fibroids, several of which preserve fertility. Your Gyn can address these with you. ...Read more
Uterine fibroids are the most common pelvic tumor in women. 1 of every 3 women of child-bearing age have these tumors and up to 80% of african-american women have fibroids. They are often asymptomatic but they can also cause significant symptoms. It is the most common cause of heavy menstrual bleeding. Pelvic pain and increased urinary frequency ...Read more
Yes: Your body's reaction to high stress levels can be very variable. Prolonged high stress situations are believed to play a part in many chronic disease states. Do what you can to decrease your stress levels, including exercise, meditation, relaxing social activities, etc. Achieving more balance in your life can help a great deal with decreasing your stress level. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a cold delay your period?
- Medications that can delay your period
- Can zoloft delay your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an antibiotic delay your period?
- Can breastfeeding delay your period?
- Can travelling delay your period?
- Factors that can delay your period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free