Doctor insights on:
Can Fibroids Cause Nausea
Uterine fibroids are the most common pelvic tumor in women. 1 of every 3 women of child-bearing age have these tumors and up to 80% of african-american women have fibroids. They are often asymptomatic but they can also cause significant symptoms. It is the most common cause of heavy menstrual bleeding. Pelvic pain and increased urinary frequency ...Read more
Perhaps a better...: Question might be can they be correlated? While it is hard for me to imagine anemia (a constitutional issue) in an otherwise normal host giving rise to such a focal complaint, i can envision several causes of back pain that might lead to anemia. For example, retroperitoneal bleeding, renal issues, etc. You should see your dr. Soon to address this issue. ...Read more
Possibly...: Anemia could cause many symptoms: easy fatiguability, feeling weak, headaches, sense of air hunger of short of breath when severe or in association with asthma or any chronic lung disorder. As with most illnesses that go on long enough, nausea could be a symptom of it; however not typically one of anemia. If u r anemic, need to find the cause and then rx appropriately. As usual, see you gp. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can fibroids cause missed periods?
- Can fibroids cause yeast infections?
- Can fibroids cause bowel problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can abortion cause fibroids?
- Can stress cause fibroids?
- Can fibroids cause mood swings?
- Can fibroids cause kidney problems?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free