Doctor insights on:
Can Fever Be Sign Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Productive cough ;: Fever are more likely to be signs of a respiratory illness. Classic pregnancy sxs begin when period is missed or thereafter (6-8 wks). Sx’s can include: tender /swollen breasts, nausea or vomiting; lack of period; ^ frequency of urination; headaches, insomnia, fatigue. Moodiness, mild cramping, food cravings ; aversions; passing gas; enlarging waist line ; ^ white, milky vaginal discharge. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can fever be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can fever be an early sign of pregnancy?
- Can a low grade fever be a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is high fever a sign of pregnancy?
- Is fever a sign of early pregnancy?
- Early signs of pregnancy fever
- Is having a fever a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free