Doctor insights on:
Can Fasting Cure Staph Infections
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Appropriate antibiot: It needs to be treated with apprropriate antibotics. If in the form of a cyst or blister it needs to be opened and drained, . ...Read more
See a doctor: See a doctor for evaluation and prescription for antibiotics. ...Read more
See below: If the drainage is stopped and the wound is healed and there is no redness or swelling. ...Read more
Staph Infection: When using antibiotics, your best treatment outcome includes getting a susceptibility test (or an antibiotic sensitivity test). This test will determine what antibiotics actually work against your infection. This test will guide your doctor to the best antibiotic choice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you cure staph infection?
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- Can hives be a symptom of staph infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can penicillin cure bladder or kidney infection?
- Can ciprofloxacin cure yeast infection?
- Can staph infection cause dizziness?
- Can staph infections trigger shingles or vice versa?
- Talk to a dermatologist online