Doctor insights on:
Can Eye Strain From Looking A Computer Screen For Too Long Cause Nystagmus
Examples are: colonoscopy for colon polyp or cancer; mammograms for breast lesions or cancer; psa a blood test that could indicate enlargement of cancerous prostate tissue; blood sugar or hemoglobin a!c for diabetes. Many think that scanning the whole body will pick up a cancer--in all likelihood, it will not. There also is no good blood test, yet, ...Read more
Is it possible that looking at a computer screen for too long every day, cause one eye to be constantly red?
Dry eyes!: Yes, concentration work such as on a computer can cause the eyes to dry and turn red. Start with artificial tears routinely (one drop 4 times a day every day), oral omega-3's, and warm compresses. Next, medicated drops (restasis, mild steroid drops, NSAID drops) or punctal occlusion may be helpful. ...Read more
Can staring at a computer screen for too long create a lot of stress in your eyes which can lead to pain?
It depends: If you are briefly checking email messages there is less likelihood of eye strain than if you spend an hour in front of the monitor. But if you have dry eyes or an uncorrected prescription (farsightedness, astigmatism, presbyopia), you may experience strain or fatigue much more quickly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye computer screen cause nystagmus
- Prevent eye strain computer screen
- Computer eye strain causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Looking at computer screen caused sunken eyes
- How long after an eye exam should i wait to look at a computer screen?
- Can you get an astigmatism from working in front of the computer for too long?
- Does reading from computer screens cause nearsightedness?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free