Doctor insights on:
Can Eye Infection Cause Fever
Can you get a high fever from a not-so-bad looking eye infection? Or is it something else causing fever?
Fever: Unlikely unless secondary infection set in. Consult your pcp. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
My daughter is 1 and she is on amoxicillan she has a eye infection. But her fever goes low then high and its rapidly changing higher what should I do?
I have eye infection. Just like sore eyes with high fever, can I let her use tobramycin / dexamethasone ophthalmic drops. What to do?
No: I don't recommend treating others without consulting a doctor. ...Read more
What could i have? my symptoms: Lt eye infection, Rt side facial pain, sore throat, headache,fever
Seasonal flu: is very common viral infection. Usually the condition resolves on its own with home care. Drink water and get a good rest. NSAIDs (e.g. Aleve, Advil) or Tylenol are also recommended every 6 hours. If they continue for more than 10-12 days, you may visit your PCP. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Conjunctivitis : conjunctivitis can be due to bacterial, viral infection or allergic reaction. It's usually treated with topical eye drops. However, if there severe pain, light sensitivity, headache, decreased vision, then ophthalmology evaluation required immediately to rule out deeper infection such as iritis, keratitis, uveitis, scleritis ...Read more
How come eye infection caused my eye to go smaller and how can I get it back to normal cos its been small for over a week and my eye is still abit red?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can sinus infection cause pink eye?
- Eye infections that can cause swollen lymph node behind the ear
- Can sinus infection cause eye pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection cause a fever?
- Can sinus infection cause eye problems?
- Can hay fever cause these swollen eye symptoms?
- How can i tell if my contact lenses are causing an eye infection?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free