Doctor insights on:
Can Eye Exercises Help To Reduce Myopia
I'm been suffering from myopia from almost 2 years. Whenever I do eye exercises i experience tears coming out of the eyes. Is it dangerous?
No: No scientific research to date shows any eye exercises that work to stop or reverse myopia. Some expensive eye training exercises have been tried to help alleviate far sightedness but if a cycloplegic (dilated) eye refraction is performed to put the ciliary muscle at rest a true prescription of the eye results and eye glasses are needed. Rarely, a far sighted person can reduce power of glasses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye exercises to reduce myopia
- What creams can i use at night to reduce wrinkles and dark eye circles?
- Endurance exercise can help to reduce
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I suffered a corneal abrasion what can i do to help my eye heal quickly
- What is the best color combination on my computer to help reduce eye strain?
- Can pinhole glasses help improve eyesight or reduce eye strain?
- Eye exercises to help you not wear glasses anymore
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free