Doctor insights on:
Can Exercise Stunt Growth
No: Too much exercise will not stunt your growth. It is important to learn the basics of wt training and get medical clearance from your doctor before you begin. Careful attention should be paid to correct weightlifting form, and not using too much weight or too much stress placed on the joints. The key is to provide proper nutrition during training to give the body what it needs, esp. During growth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Growing up: Nope. Not in any way.Get a more detailed answer ›
No, it doesn't stunt: Growth. Shark fin soup, made from the cartilaginous pectoral & dorsal fins of shark, has been in use since at least the ming dynasty in china. It is used medicinally in china to v cholesterol & combat cancer & heart disease but it's benefits are controversial. There is a health risk in ingesting shark fins. It is a predator fish with of high levels of bmaa (neurotoxin), arsenic & methylmercury. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can too much exercise stunt your growth?
- Can anemia stunt your growth?
- Can a pushup stunt your growth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a sgnificant head injury stunt your growth?
- Things that can stunt your growth
- What kind of poor nutrition can stunt a teenagers growth?
- Can anything stunt your growth?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free