Doctor insights on:
Can Exercise Stunt Growth
No: Too much exercise will not stunt your growth. It is important to learn the basics of wt training and get medical clearance from your doctor before you begin. Careful attention should be paid to correct weightlifting form, and not using too much weight or too much stress placed on the joints. The key is to provide proper nutrition during training to give the body what it needs, esp. During growth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
Growing up: Nope. Not in any way.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cryoglobulin serum
- What does a abnormal vq scan look like?
- Cancer specific antigen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of varicella
- Diabetes causes kidney failure
- How do i lose 5 pounds a week?
- Foods to eat for gallstones
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free