Doctor insights on:
Can Excess Glutamate Effect Thyroid
Hashimoto thyroidism, HGH bld pressure vitamin d sufficient, excess weight gain, feel tired all the time, would amphetamine boost my energy?
Yes, but: It would be potentially dangerous and possibly illegal depending upon the source of the amphetamines. Why put something in your body that is harmful and can potentially kill you? Also get off the armour thyroid, which is ground up pig tissue and have your doctor put you on brand name T4 replacement, which is better and safer. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a thyroid nodule effect my vocal chords?
- Can accutane effect thyroid levels?
- Can taking thyroid medicine effect you for losing weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can excess glutamate cause yeast infection in autism?
- Can hpv cause thyroid goiter?
- Can a hernia effect penis size?
- Can thyroid nodules cause pain in your throat and ears?
- Talk to a neurologist online