Doctor insights on:
Can Energy Drinks Cause Heart Problems
Can on get heart problems due to taking to many diet pills and not sleeping well and mixing with energy drinks sometimes?
Coughing x 3 weeks. Initially productive now dry. Have air gulping and palpitations and low energy. Can heart problems cause coughing?
Can do: Yes, heart problems can cause a cough-specifically congestive heart failure, a condition in which fluid builds up in lungs due to various forms of heart dysfunction. Usually accompanying this diagnosis is shortness of breath with activity as well as sob in bed such that one has to prop up the head of the bed at night to breathe. If these are occurring then best to get checked out by your pcp. ...Read more
My heart speeds and slows I have had an energy drink and I am almost 13 i have had one then 2 days later I drank another but only a tiny bit?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do energy drinks ever cause any heart problems can you have too many?
- Energy drinks causing heart problems in teens
- Can energy drinks cause plaque build up in the heart?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can energy drinks cause acne?
- Can drinking mountain dew cause kidney problems?
- Can irregular heart beats be caused by gastric problems?
- Can energy drinks cause kidney stones?
- Talk to a cardiologist online