Doctor insights on:
Can Effextor Be Taken With Fish Oil
Fish oils contain two active omega-3 fatty acids, dha and epa. Most fish oil products contain both dha and epa, but supplements enriched in dha or epa are available. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to significantly reduce sudden cardiac death. Some studies also indicate the potential for benefits in dementia and risk of heart attack. The omega-3 content of cold water ...Read more
Yes: No problems with taking these together.Get a more detailed answer ›
I think I made a mistake and forgot if I took the 2 fish oil capsules i take everyday might of taken 4 instead of 2 of them today will I be ok?
You will be fine: Don't worryGet a more detailed answer ›
Not always possible: For some people no amount of flax oil gives the same benefits of fish oil. This is because our bodies must convert the ALA in fish oil into the EPA & DHA found in fish oil and this is not done very efficiently & some people can't convert it at all. However, you can find vegan sources of DHA & EPA from algae. See http://chriskresser.com/why-fish-stomps-flax-as-a-source-of-omega-3 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fish oil: Fish oil is the oil found in many cold water fish, such as mackerel, tuna, salmon, sturgeon, mullet, bluefish, anchovy, sardines, herring, trout, and menhaden. It's rich in omega-3 fats -- essential to our diets because our bodies cannot make them. You can also get this in supplement form -- at least 1-2 grams of epa and 500mg dha per day if you have depression. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can fish oil be taken in place of eating seafood?
- Can statins fish oil be taken at the same time?
- Can fish oil be taken the same time as magnesium?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i take cymbalta can fish oil caps be taken
- Can fish oil red yeast rice be taken together?
- How much fish oil should be taken daily?
- Are spirulina fish oil safe if taken together?
- Talk to a neurologist online