Doctor insights on:
Can Echinacea Treat Bacterial Infections
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Bacterial infection: There is no conclusive evidence of the efficacy of echinacea and goldenseal in treating any form of infection. There is good evidence that they have little or any effect on viral illnesses. ...Read more
No: There is no antibacterial effect in monostat. ...Read more
Starting taking smz/tmp ds 800-160 to treat a bacterial infection of the vagina. This is day two & i already have whitish discharge. Signs of yeast?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there home remedies that can treat a bacterial lung infection?
- Can i take my left over antibiotics to treat my bacterial infection?
- Can amoxicillin treat bacterial infections?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can curcumin treat bacterial infections?
- Can doxycycline treat bacterial infections?
- How can you treat a bacterial infection?
- Can i take cipro to treat a sinus infection?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online