Doctor insights on:
Can Eating Too Much Fruit Cause Constipation
Allergy to it can.: Peanut butter is recommended by the cleveland clinic for diarrhea. However, if you are allergic to peanuts, you may develop diarrhea when eating peanut butter and overeating worsens it. See your doctor to rule out an allergy to peanuts, as peanut allergy is one of the most frequent food allergies. 80% of the immune system is gut-associated, which explains the strong diarrheal response. ...Read more
Acidic friut: Oranges are nutritious fruit rich in vitamins and antioxidants such as vitamin C. Oranges should be eaten in moderation. They have natural sugar. Diabetics should count oranges as part of their carbohydrate allowance for a meal or snack. Also, acidic fruits can damage tooth enamel and aggravate GERD(reflux). Enjoy oranges as part of a well-balanced diet with a variety of fruit. Avoid orange juice ...Read more
NO, but bacon can: Spicy food is not known to cause stomach cancer. Processed meats such as bacon, sausages, ham, bologna ; hot dogs increase risk of stomach cancer, as does salty foods. Fruits ; veggies, esp citrus, carrots, sweet potatoes, garlic ; onions prevent stomach cancer. See http://www.Doctoroz.Com/videos/stomach-cancer-prevention-diet. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can eating too much protein cause constipation?
- Can eating too much cause constipation?
- Can eating too much fiber cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How eating too much fruit causes gout?
- Can too much vitamin c cause constipation?
- Can too much caffeine cause constipation?
- Can drinking too much water cause constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online