Doctor insights on:
Can Eating Too Much Fiber Cause Hemorrhoids
Allergy to it can.: Peanut butter is recommended by the cleveland clinic for diarrhea. However, if you are allergic to peanuts, you may develop diarrhea when eating peanut butter and overeating worsens it. See your doctor to rule out an allergy to peanuts, as peanut allergy is one of the most frequent food allergies. 80% of the immune system is gut-associated, which explains the strong diarrheal response. ...Read more
NO, but bacon can: Spicy food is not known to cause stomach cancer. Processed meats such as bacon, sausages, ham, bologna ; hot dogs increase risk of stomach cancer, as does salty foods. Fruits ; veggies, esp citrus, carrots, sweet potatoes, garlic ; onions prevent stomach cancer. See http://www.Doctoroz.Com/videos/stomach-cancer-prevention-diet. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely, ...: Certain things we consume may incite irritation at voiding to few people but unpredictable. However detailed history to analyze the sequence of events may suggest food-symptom connection. For an average healthy young man of 16, his genito-urinary symptoms are likely related with STD )if having intercourse) or overuse of these area by obsessive masturbation, although one still has to rule out UTI. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can too much fiber cause abdominal pain?
- Can too much fiber cause painful bloating?
- Can too much fiber cause gas?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can too much fiber cause stomach pain?
- Can too much fiber cause cramps?
- Too much fiber causes
- Can eating too much protein cause constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online