Doctor insights on:
Can Eating Ice Cause Weight Gain
Sure : Moderation, moderation is the key.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It depends what you eat but the answer is yes. ...Read more
Yes they do: A perdue university study found that diet sodas may be linked to many health problems from obesity to diabetes to heart disease.One large study found that people who drank artificial sweetened soda were more likely to gain weight and develop metabolic syndrome, diabetes and heart disease.This include drinks containing aspartame, sucralose, and sacharin. ...Read more
Stress leads to +lbs: Stress leads to a number of various changes in the body that can cause weight gain. Stress increases cortisol levels which can increase the amount of weight around the waistline. Also, most people eat poorly under stress which increases weight. Stress also causes insomnia which often leads to overeating during the day. ...Read more
Steroids mostly: Steroids (prednisone, decadron, (dexamethasone) etc) can cause rapid increase in weight due to increased hunger. Some antidepressants cause mild increase in weight. Basic testing by your doctor might also check for deficiencies in thyroid, iron, b-12, as metabolic causes for weight gain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cheese and weight gain
- Can eating ice make you lose weight?
- Can eating too few calories cause you to gain weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eating ice causes anemia
- Can you gain weight in your arms by eating?
- Can you gain weight eating nuts raisins?
- Can melatonin cause weight gain?
- Can eating fish oil cause weight gain?