Doctor insights on:
Effects Of Green, Leafy Vegetables On Blood Thinners
I would like to take green coffee bean ...Am on 2 medications one for blood thinner which is co-clopidogrel 75 mg and the other is novo-hydrazide 25 m?
It's your money: Evidence-based medicine works out of a dysfunctional system but is based on real science and tells you accurately what is going on. Green coffee was promoted for weight loss by a naturopath on dr. Oz based on a tiny unreplicated study by the pill-maker itself in a junk journal. Go ahead if you want, and think also about what you owe yourself -- find a fitness activity that you really enjoy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Agents which slow ;/or break down blood clot formation in up to 3 different ways (they do not decrease blood viscosity; thickness.) (1) some inhibit platelet function (e.g. Aspirin, clopidogrel, etc.). (2) others interfere with some of the clot forming proteins (warfarin, dabigatran, rivaroxaban, etc.), (3) others stimulate the blood clot destruction ...Read more
Is it okay to take green coffee bean extract if I am on a blood thinner (coumadin)? And can't drink green tea?
Is it normal to cough up blood while on a blood thinner? My grandfather takes a thinner because he was diagnosed with a-fib. He's taking Xarelto.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a salty dinner have an immediate effect on blood pressure?
- Can almonds have an adverse effect on the blood pressure or blood sugar?
- Can taking protein have an effect on your kidneys?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an electrical storm have any effect on pacemakers?
- Can you have green beans and peas on an hcg diet?
- Can taking weight loss pills have an affect on pregnancy mom took them in 70s?
- Can diet have an effect on cpk levels?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free