Doctor insights on:
Can Eating Carrot Or Drinking Carrot Juice Really Increase Or Improve Eye Sight
Sight is the sum of the light receptive and integrative capacity of the eye including best vision, color vision, night vision, depth vision, field of vision and the ability to track objects in motion. An ophthalmologist can measure these and determine the function of ...Read more
I broke a blood vessel in my eye. My doctor told me not to take fish oil. Should I also stop drinking carrot juice which also has a lot of vitamin A?
Is there any food or drink to make my eyes back to normal sight I have 0.5 eye sight i want it back to 0 ?
VITAMIN A: It is loaded with beta carotene which is source of vit a.And minerals, vitamin c, k, magnesium, phosphorus and choline.If you drink too much it may cause carrrotnemia, in which your skin turns to a yellowish color, it is not dangerous but causes discoloration of your skin it is excellent for your liver, eyes, hair and skin if you drink in moderation. ...Read more
I planned to drinking carrot juice daily what are the benefits i will get? At the same time is there any side effect?
What is the maximum amount of carrot juice could I drink a day? I heard people should not drink more than 4 glasses (8oz each) of carrot juice a day.
As much as you want: Carrot juice is very healthy. There is no set limit to how much to drink, though it has sugar & other carbs & should be balanced with adequate water. Some people's skin takes on an orange color when eating too many carrots. This is not harmful. While widely thought to be due to deposition of beta carotene in the skin, see my comment for an article with a different perspective on the cause. ...Read more
What does drinking carrot juice do for your skin? I heard if you drink too much, your skin will turn orange?
Carrot/skin: Called temporary carotenoderma, if drink more than 3 cups juice daily for several weeks. Is benign. ...Read more
Not likely: These are superficial fungal infections and may respond to several otc preparations. See your friendly pharmacist. If this does not work see a dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it better to drink carrot juice or eat whole carrots?
- Can caffeinated tea or coffee increase eye pressure in glaucoma patients?
- Pain in the upper right abdomen after eating or drinking juice
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some foods or vitamins that can help my eye sight to be better?
- My urine smells really weird what foods or drinks can cause it
- How many carrots should we to eat to improve our eye sight?
- Can eating too much sugar before or during exercise increase the risk of gi problems?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free