Doctor insights on:
Can Eating Carrot Or Drinking Carrot Juice Really Increase Or Improve Eye Sight
Sight is the sum of the light receptive and integrative capacity of the eye including best vision, color vision, night vision, depth vision, field of vision and the ability to track objects in motion. An ophthalmologist can measure these and determine the function of ...Read more
No effect: The nutrients in carrot juice will be digested in your GI tract, and dispersed in your blood stream. They have no known effect on eye redness. If the redness persists but the vision is OK then see an ophthalmologist soon to discover the cause. If the vision is down, then seen the ophthalmologist immediately. ...Read more
I broke a blood vessel in my eye. My doctor told me not to take fish oil. Should I also stop drinking carrot juice which also has a lot of vitamin A?
Is there any food or drink to make my eyes back to normal sight I have 0.5 eye sight i want it back to 0 ?
Not likely: These are superficial fungal infections and may respond to several otc preparations. See your friendly pharmacist. If this does not work see a dermatologist. ...Read more
What does drinking carrot juice do for your skin? I heard if you drink too much, your skin will turn orange?
Carrot/skin: Called temporary carotenoderma, if drink more than 3 cups juice daily for several weeks. Is benign. ...Read more
No harm: Carrot juice will not do any harm, nor will it treat your allergy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many carrots should we to eat to improve our eye sight?
- How can i improve my eye sight without going for expensive surgery?
- Can drinking cranberry juice really help with cystitis irritation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you lose weight by drinking juice eating vegetables?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free