Doctor insights on:
Can Drinking V8 Help You Lose Weight
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Helps you lose wt: Drinking lots of water is recommended by most wt loss specialists. For one thing, it helps to make you feel full so that you are less likely to want to eat foods that will cause wt gain. It also helps your intestines and helps prevent constipation. The worst thing to drink if you are trying to lose wt is a soft drinks, which is loaded with sugar but water is the best at curbing your thirst! ...Read more
Yes: Drinking ice cold water does burn calories however, the amount burned is approximately 70 calories if you drink 64 ounces of cold water a day. This is a significant amount over a period of time but you must exercise and watch what you eat to lose significant weight. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: You may be thinking of green tea. The linus pauling institute reported a study that suggest extracts from green tea can act as a plant-based alternative for glycemic control. Black tea is not associate with the same health benefits as green tea. ...Read more
Myths: It doesn't. That would be a false myth. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can drinking raspberry iced tea help you to lose weight?
- Can v8 help you lose weight?
- Can xyience energy drinks help you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can drinking only water fresh juice and veggies help you lose weight?
- Can drinking water help you lose weight?
- Can drinking a lot of water help you lose weight?
- Can drinking milk help you lose weight?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free