Doctor insights on:
Can Drinking Too Much Soy Milk Mess With My Thyroid
Notparticularly: Not necessary for health.Get a more detailed answer ›
Soy milk: Yes it is good and healthy, so is hemp milk and low fat cow's milk. ...Read more
Yes.: Drinking soy milk (or cow's milk) is safe while you have a cold and will not affect the duration of your sickness. ...Read more
Why drink soy?: Unless you are on certain medications (e.g. Doxycycline, thyroid supplements, etc) you probably don't need to time the soy milk intake. I would argue that you shouldn't be drinking soy milk everyday especially if you have history of thyroid disease. Soy(like other goitrogens) competes with thyroid hormone receptors in the body and may lead to low thyroid function. Why not try almond milk? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No : No, no known side effects. The claim of feminization is complete nonsense - never been proven. ...Read more
Unlikely: Soy allergy doesn't usually cause "gas"--this may be an intolerance, but not likely to be a true allergy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there bad side effects for drinking too much soy milk?
- Can drinking too much milk be bad for you?
- Can adults drink too much skim milk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is drinking too much milk unhealthy?
- Can drinking too much milk cause kidney stones?
- Can drinking too much milk give you diarrhea?
- Can drinking too much skim milk harm you?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free