Doctor insights on:
Can Drinking Too Much Alcohol Cause Alzheimer's S
Alzheimer's disease is a progressively worsening brain disorder that affects memory. Symptoms usually begin with increasing forgetfulness and confusion and can progress to the inability to complete simple daily tasks. The cause of Alzheimer's is still generally unknown. Most patients with Alzheimer's usually become ...Read more
Could drinking too much alcohol and throwing up four times cause creatine blood test to be elevated three days later?
Yes: You may be dehydrated..assuming you have no kidney disease previously ...Read more
Too Much Alcohol?: Not everyone has this response, but alcohol can significantly irritate the lining of the stomach...Thus making it easier to have an upset stomach and to lead to nausea, vomiting, and ulcers. Also adding to this potential is that drinking heavily for your body type and experience can lead to alcohol poisoning and thus your body wants to expel anything toxic. ...Read more
Not just going....: People find their way out of chemical dependency in many ways, including increasing their spiritual/religious observances. However, the mere act of "going" is not likely to have a major effect. People drink/drug because they are in some kind of pain, usually old trauma, and untreated underlying emotional/psychological issues. Church can be helpful, but mental health workers also help - use both! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can drinking too much alcohol cause?
- Can drinking too much alcohol cause back pain?
- Can drinking too much alcohol cause a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can drinking too much alcohol cause kidney pain?
- Alzheimer's sleeping too much
- Can drinking too much alcohol shrink the brain?
- Can drinking too much alcohol lead to diabetes?
- Talk to a geriatrician online for free