Doctor insights on:
Can Doxycycline Cause An Itchy Skin Rash
Various causes: Itching in the pubic area may be due to heat and sweating; fungal infection if there are skin folds; contact allergy to certain chemicals in underwear, particularly made of synthetic materials; lice transmitted by sexual contact or sleeping on an infested mattress. As the causes are so different, you better see your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Parinaud's: Parinaud's oculoglandular syndrome, a combination of granulomatous conjunctivitis in one eye, and swollen lymph nodes in front of the ear on the same side. Most cases are caused by cat-scratch disease, altho the bacteria causing tularemia, and herpes simplex and some fungi have been involved. It should not be confused with the midbrain neurological syndrome also named after parinaud. ...Read more
Benadryl (diphenhydramine): Cream or tabs.Get a more detailed answer ›
What can cause itchy, gritty feeling in all mucous membranes and itchy skin. Could an allergy cause itching widespread? E-cig allergy perhaps?
Yes: an exposure to an irritant or allergy can cause your symptoms ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause hair loss and muscle ache and itchy skin and produce rash?
- Can herpes cause skin rashes?
- Vitamins that can cause skin rashes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can caffeine cause itchy skin?
- Can olmetec cause itchy skin?
- Itchy skin rash that causes bruises
- Doxycycline cause rash
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free