Doctor insights on:
Can Diverticulitis Cause Back Pain
Diverticulitis is inflamation and/or infection of diverticuli, almost exclusively of the colon. The most common place is in the sigmoid colon, low on the left side. Symptoms are pain and tenderness of the left lower abdomen. They can be mild to severe. Sometimes worse with ...Read more
In hospital 4 months ago with diverticulitis.Along with the cramping, bloating, constipation and fever, is lower back pain & pressure also a symptom?
Low back pain stomach pressure and pressure urinating, I have blood in urine and my 2nd bout of diverticulitis in 2 mos, CT proven, why urine blood?
Diverticulitis : Diverticulitis can cause a perforation into the bladder which may explain the bleeding. Sometimes colon cancer can book like diverticulitis and also go into the bladder causing blood in the urine. Would recommend seeing your physician for further evaluation. If you've not had one already you'll probably need a colonoscopy and likely a cystoscopy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sharp intermittent low left inside back pain then diarrhea onset 24 hours ago does divrrticulitis cause sharp stabbing left rectal pain diarrhea
Can diverticulitis cause your lower back and abdomen to hurt and be diagnosed just with a rectal exam?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can diverticulitis cause pain on the right side?
- Diverticulitis symptoms back pain
- Diverticulitis lower back pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can diverticulitis cause constipation?
- Can diverticulitis cause anemia?
- Can chocolate cause diverticulitis?
- Colonoscopy and diverticulitis
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free