Doctor insights on:
Can Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation Occur As A Result Of Preeclampsia
This is a condition where the body's normal blood clotting and thinning mechanisms are disrupted and small blood clots form in the small vessels. These numerous clots cause consumption of the body's clotting factors and then bleeding occurs. Infection is the most common ...Read more
DIC: This is a condition where the body's normal blood clotting and thinning mechanisms are disrupted and small blood clots form in the small vessels. These numerous clots cause consumption of the body's clotting factors and then bleeding occurs. Infection is the most common stimulus for this process. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Consumption: It is a consumptive clotting problem with many causes where your blood clotting factors form clots apothem break them down constantly causing your body to loose its ability to form clots where needed. ...Read more
Clotting & bleeding: Dic causes two opposite problems: blood clots when it shouldn't, then abnormal bleeding occurs. The blood has enzymes to cause clotting--if you have a small cut, the blood clots naturally to help stop bleeding. In dic, abnormal clotting happens; clots form in the small blood vessels all over the body. When all the clotting enzymes get used up, it's a setup for bleeding. ...Read more
DIC: Blood clots (coagulation) forming all thoughout (disseminated) your body's circulation (intravascular). There are many things that can cause list - more than i can list here. ...Read more
Take her to ER: If your wife has disseminate intravascular coagulation you ought to get her to an er right away, better yet call 911. ...Read more
No: They are 2 very different crises. Both are potentially lethal. I hope you never have to find out what they are like. Why are you taking mtx? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i prevent having a miscarriage as a result of amniocentesis or cvs?
- Can a person become crippled as a result of rheumatoid arthritis?
- How can remove dark spots as result of eczema?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Spotting as a result of progesterone suppositories
- Can you take a double dose of hcg to increase diet results?
- Can a astma inhaler affect the result of a pregrancy test?
- What can skew the results of a cholesterol test?
- Talk to a pediatrician online