Doctor insights on:
Can Discharge Mean Your Pregnant
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Does white, medium not too thick vaginal discharge mean your pregnant? It also was yellow about 5 days ago.
Does discharge stop if you're pregnant? I stopped having discharge 2 days ago, what does this mean?
Brown discharge: Is often older, deoxygenated blood. Please contact your obstetrician promptly and advise of this symptom. Take care. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can white discharge mean your pregnant?
- Can brown discharge mean your pregnant?
- If you have brown discharge does it mean your pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can stomach cramps mean your pregnant?
- Does thick white discharge mean your pregnant?
- Does clear discharge mean your pregnant?
- Does yellow discharge mean your pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online