Doctor insights on:
Can Discharge Mean Your Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Does white, medium not too thick vaginal discharge mean your pregnant? It also was yellow about 5 days ago.
Clear mucus or: discharge may mean you have increased cervical mucus, but does not always equates to pregnancy. There is increased cervical mucus in pregnancy, especially towards the end of term when the cervix needs a tight plug or is loosening up for delivery. But you can get discharge through regular menstrual cycles before menses. Or if the discharge is thick and purulent that may mean infection. ...Read more
I'm pregnant and I'm having a white clumpy discharge with no odor but with ichyness. What does that mean?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can brown discharge mean your pregnant?
- Can white discharge mean your pregnant?
- If you have discharge does that mean your pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does white discharge mean your pregnant?
- Does yellow discharge mean your pregnant?
- Does clear discharge mean your pregnant?
- Does thick white discharge mean your pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online