Doctor insights on:
Can Diphenhydramine And Oxymetazoline Hydrochlorde Be Taken Together
Yes: Both can be sedating so be careful. There is no reason they can not both be used. ...Read more
Yes: Sudafed and plain Claritin (loratadine) can be taken together. Sudafed is a decongestant, and Claritin (loratadine) is an antihistamine. Claritin (loratadine) d already contains pseudoephedrine, the ingredient in original sudafed, so Claritin (loratadine) d should never be taken with sudafed. ...Read more
Yes: Most antihistamines are dosed at levels much below the toxic levels. Claritin was initially tested in drug studies at 4 times the current recommended dose. These same studies found that 10 mg yielded nearly equvalent effects as 40 mg. Since there is not a dramatic dose effect, increasing to higher levels rarely improves nasal symptoms. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) may have drying effects but sedation limits the dose. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes it can be taken together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Azo??: Please be more specific regarding the name of the first medication. ...Read more
Drug interactions: NO drug interactions were noted (http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1853-0,1486-897)Get a more detailed answer ›
No: These are the same class of medication and probably should note be used together. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can allegra and claritin be taken together?
- Can methylprednisolone and benzonatate be taken together?
- Can sudafed and claritin be taken together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can paracetamol and ibuprofen be taken together?
- Can advil and aleve be taken together?
- Can nexium be taken together with ganaton?
- Can arginine creatine be taken together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free