Doctor insights on:
Can Diflucan Delay Your Period
After taking a generic dose of diflucan i expelled a large clump of white discharge like a period clot followed by white creamy is that normal?
I started my period right after first diflucan and now have had 2 pills 4 yeast. But not getting better just worse, they have always worked be4. ?
Bummer: Sometimes yeast infections can be difficult to treat. I recommend you speak with your doctor about options. Sometimes women take weekly Diflucan for about 6 weeks. Some women try gentian violet. Elimination diets sometimes help as well. A great book on the subject is "the v book" by elizabeth stewart, can find used on amazon. She has excellent description of refractory yeast infection. ...Read more
I took diflucan 8 days ago. I had my period 5 days ago. Sex is still horribly painful. There are no other symptoms of the yeast infection. Help?
Please see your gyn: May be another type of infection or something else. ...Read more
If I took diflucan on my period and start new pill pack the day after will I be at risk for pregnancy because I had sex right before taking diflucan?
Unlikely: There is no real reason this should render you more at risk of becoming pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can b12 delay your period?
- Can antibiotics delay your period?
- Can having a cold delay your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can getting fingered delay your period?
- Can constipation delay your period?
- Can dehydration delay your period?
- Can anemia cause your period to delay?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free