Doctor insights on:
Can Diabetes Cause Impotence In Men
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Is it possible to reverse erectile dysfunction and or endothelial dysfunction caused in the initial stages of diabetes?
Dr I am 21 and I have diabetes... Will i suffer from impotence or any other type of disease? ? What should I do to prevent it please help me
You ar in charge: You are young and have a long time to deal with this disease. I assume you are juvenile diabetic, but it does not matter. If you exercise, maintain a normal body weight, eat like a diabetic should eat, and keep your blood sugar as normal as you can, you will be able to avoid many of the problems related to diabetes. Most problems occur in folks who do not help themselves but depend on meds only. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can gilberts syndrome cause impotence in men?
- Freq masturbation can it cause or worsen carpal tunnel in men or women
- Can a kidney stone cause infertility in men?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can mono cause infertility in men or women?
- What causes ed in men in their twenties can it be reversed?
- What can cause low testosterone levels in men?
- Does thyroid problem in women and men cause impotence?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free