Doctor insights on:
Can Dermatomyositis Patients Have A Healthy Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Prenatal care: This is a avery complex question beyond the scope of a simple answer. The first step is to find an Obgyn in whom you trust who can assess your unique individual pregnancy and health and design a prenatal care program that will optimize the chances of successful outcome for you and the baby ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Good question: First make sure you are healthy enough to become pregnant, secondly have a strong loving relationship with the person you are having intercourse with. Are you in a position to offer a suitable home life for the baby? If all answers are yes then choose a board certified OB/GYN physician. Always keep in mind you should have a well balanced diet & absolutely no smoking or drugs. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Healthy pregnancy can occur even if Plan B was taken. ...Read more
There are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to have a healthy pregnancy?
- Can dermatomyositis be cured?
- Can a patient with a pacemaker have an mri?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Having a healthy pregnancy
- Can a cirrhosis patient have normal liver results?
- How to have a healthy pregnancy after miscarriage?
- Can you explain why patients with endometriosis have adhesions?
- Talk to a dermatologist online