Doctor insights on:
Can Depo Provera Shot Stop Your Period
I just want want something that can stop my periods right away because its been there too . Depo shot was the cause of my 4 weeks period .
Got Depo-Provera shot 5 days ago on period. Period stopped but woke up today with light bleeding. When will it stop?
I just got off the Depo-Provera shot and my period is very very heavy and has lasted for two weeks . How can I stop it ? Is this normal ?
Side effet: Unfortunately, heavy bleeding is a side effect of the depo progesterone injection. Usually, these symptoms will disappear over the next 3-4 months; however, heavy bleeding is an expected and usual side effect. Please consult your GYN if this does not disappear in the next 4-8 weeks. ...Read moreSee a doctor now ›
I stop takeing my Depo-Provera shot bout 9 months ago now my period is messed up I get it every other week or every 2 weeks what will help it ?
While on Depo-Provera i wld get my period for 6 weeks before my next shot, i ended Depo-Provera & have had my period for 9+ wks. What's the problem? Why won't it stop?
Not your period: Irregular bleeding or continuous spotting is a known side effect of Depo Provera injection, it should stop and you should resume your regular period in near future . If you keep on spotting or bleeding , please have an ultrasound done to rule out a polyp or fibroid. ...Read moreSee a doctor now ›
After being on Depo-Provera shot for 3 months? Can i assume that my period will stop/ not come anymore?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can the first depo-provera shot stop your period?
- Can you get the depo-provera shot while on your period?
- Does the depo-provera shot stop your period right away?
- Can you get your period on the depo-provera shot?
- Can you get a depo-provera shot while on your period?
- Can depo-provera stop your period?
- Can you get depo-provera shot while you your period?
- Can the depo-provera shot make your period late?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free