Doctor insights on:
Can Dehydration Be The Cause Of Frequent Urination
What could cause frequent urination and heavy drinking of water with slight dehydration and weakness?
Dehydration: Frequent urination can cause dehydration, if fluid is not administered to replace that lost in the urine. If a person has normal kidneys, they try to conserve water in a dehydrated state. The result, in this case, is a small amount of concentrated urine is eliminated by the dehydrated person. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My symptoms include chronic dehydration regardless of the amount of fluids i take, severe frequent muscle cramps, frequent urination, low B/P, syncope?
Dehydration : Your symptoms indicate symptoexessive fluid loss & dehydration, it could be diabetes mellitus or more likely diabetes insepidus due to lack of antidiuretic hormone, you must ask your 1ry care physician to refer you to an endocrinologist to for evaluation & workup including routine U/A that might show very low spicific gravity in case of DI or increased sp gr with ketone in case DM ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can dehydration cause burning urination?
- Frequent urination and dehydration
- Can coffee cause frequent urination?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can gas cause frequent urination?
- Can stress cause frequent urination?
- Can hypothyroid cause frequent urination?
- Can constipation cause frequent urination?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free