Doctor insights on:
Can Dehydration Be The Cause Of Frequent Urination
Polyuria is also known as Increased urination. Polyuria is a symptom in which a person makes an abnormally large amount of urine, meaning a large amount each time he urinates (pees) and/or a large total amount throughout the day. Causes of polyuria include diabetes, use of diuretics, drinking ...Read more
What could cause frequent urination and heavy drinking of water with slight dehydration and weakness?
Dehydration: Frequent urination can cause dehydration, if fluid is not administered to replace that lost in the urine. If a person has normal kidneys, they try to conserve water in a dehydrated state. The result, in this case, is a small amount of concentrated urine is eliminated by the dehydrated person. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My symptoms include chronic dehydration regardless of the amount of fluids i take, severe frequent muscle cramps, frequent urination, low B/P, syncope?
Dehydration : Your symptoms indicate symptoexessive fluid loss & dehydration, it could be diabetes mellitus or more likely diabetes insepidus due to lack of antidiuretic hormone, you must ask your 1ry care physician to refer you to an endocrinologist to for evaluation & workup including routine U/A that might show very low spicific gravity in case of DI or increased sp gr with ketone in case DM ...Read more
What is the cause of frequent urination ONLY when lying down cause im suffering from it. Pls advise thanks.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be the cause of heart pain and frequent urination?
- What could be the cause of frequent urination?
- What can be the cause of bleeding gum and nose bleeds and watery eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cerebral aneurysm thrombosis or hemorrhage can be the cause of
- Can muscle twitches and spasms be the cause of hyperthyroidism?
- What can be the cause of lack of appetite in case of 2 year old kid?
- Inflammation of the arteries can be caused by
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free