Doctor insights on:
Can Dehydration Be A Complication Of Tapeworms
Shouldn't be: This was a hard one! people with suppressed immune systems from chemotherapy are at a slightly higher risk of getting tapeworm infections, which are uncommon in the U.S. Tapeworms come from eating undercooked beef or pork. If you already have tapeworms, you need medicine to get rid of them, and that will work just the same whether you are on chemotherapy or not. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many: There are several symptoms to look out for and depends on the severity of dehydration. Thirst, dry mouth, fatigue, headache, dark urine, and muscle cramps may suggest mild dehydration. Worsening hydration status may be associated with dry, warm skin, little or no urination, delirium, syncope or low blood pressure. You should seek immediate medical attention if dehydration worsens. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common is cysticercosis as a complication of tapeworms?
- Are people with chemotherapy at more risk for complications with tapeworms?
- Are people with hiv at more risk for complications with tapeworms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can drinking alchol kill tapeworms?
- Can you poop out a tapeworm?
- Can dehydration cause migraines?
- Can dehydration cause stroke?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free