Doctor insights on:
Can Decreased Peripheral Vision Be Caused By Hypothyroidism
When you look at someone's face, you can still see their hand, even though you are not looking directly at it. When you are walking through a doorway, you are not looking at the sides, or looking directly at the threshold, but you see it through your peripheral vision. Anything outside of your direct focus spot, is considered peripheral. Which can be measured ...Read more
Visula change: Hi, I would take him to ER now. ...Read more
The thyroid gland is an endocrine organ located in the front part of the neck. Its role is to make thyroid hormones, which control the way cells use energy. Hyperthyroidism results when the thyroid gland is overactive and too much thyroid hormone is produced, which speeds up metabolism. This results in weight loss, a quick heartbeat, sweating, nervousness, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can brain lesion cause peripheral vision loss?
- Causes of blurred peripheral vision
- Clouding of the lens causing decreased vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of flashing lights in peripheral vision
- Can people with peripheral vision loss drive safely?
- Can anemia cause decreased appetite?
- What causes flashes of light in your peripheral vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free