Doctor insights on:
Can Dark Chocolate Cause A Skin Disorder
What is the likelihood of bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) which was given for a skin disorder being the cause of acute renal failure.
Agree w Dr. Bansal: Pasturella & Cat scratch disease could be transmitted that way. Other infections that people can get from cats include: Campylobacter, Ringworm, Roundworm, Hookworm, Tapeworm, Rabies, Fleas (very temporarily), Toxoplasmosis, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidiosis & Salmonellosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Food elim diet: A food elimination diet removes the top 10 food allergens from your diet. Since the skin is a direct reflection of the gut and immune system, being on this diet calms the immune system reaction and decreases the symptoms. Topically, i recommend eucerin cream. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can dark chocolate cause allergic reactions?
- Can children eat dark chocolate?
- Does dark chocolate cause pimples?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can chocolate cause ibs?
- Can chocolate cause constipation?
- Can chocolate cause diverticulitis?
- Can chocolate cause diarrhea?
- Talk to a dermatologist online