Doctor insights on:
Can Daily Masturbation Cause Pelvic Pains
About 50% of the time when I have sex with my partner I have a small amount of blood in my semen. My partner has strong pelvic muscles - could this cause it. It never occurs during masturbation?
I have masturbated before but now I get sharp pelvic pains right after and I can barely stand up. It hurts to use the bathroom also. What is wrong?
Uterine contractions: If this is cramping during and after orgasm, then it is likely related to contractions of the uterus, if it occurring earlier, then there might be something else going on, such as a vaginal infection. Regardless, if this is new for you, then consider getting checked out by your ob/yn. ...Read more
On January 23 I had a medical abortion, but it was incomplete And February 6 I had a d&c
. I was told that I was on pelvic rest. Does that mean no oral sex or masturbation?
Sometimes pelvic and lower ab pain while masturbating. After which urge to pee. Lower bit stings slightly with semen coming out. Worring?
See a doctor: You are either too rough or doing something or using specific lubricant that irritating the urethra lower abdominal pain could be associated with your position while you are masturbating either way my advise to stop before doing any more harm and see your doctor that can exited you and assure you and teach you the right way good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can masturbation cause pelvic pain?
- Can masturbating daily cause libido?
- How long can you have chlamydia before it causes pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Freq masturbation can it cause or worsen carpal tunnel in men or women
- Can alcohol cause chest pains?
- Is frequent masturbation can cause weight loss?
- Can gas cause lower pelvic pain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free