Doctor insights on:
Can Curcumin Treat Bacterial Infections
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
No: There is no antibacterial effect in monostat. ...Read more
Bacterial infection: There is no conclusive evidence of the efficacy of echinacea and goldenseal in treating any form of infection. There is good evidence that they have little or any effect on viral illnesses. ...Read more
Should viruses and bacterial infections actually be treated right away, or let the body fight it a few days?
Natural Approach: The body has some amazing tools to fight infections and often we "muck" it up by trying to handle it with other meds. Let the body fight it, if you can stand the symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can echinacea treat bacterial infections?
- Can doxycycline treat bacterial infections?
- Can amoxicillin treat bacterial infections?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there herbal supplements that can treat a bacterial lung infection?
- Are there home remedies that can treat a bacterial lung infection?
- Can i take my left over antibiotics to treat my bacterial infection?
- How to treat pseudomonas bacterial infection?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online