Doctor insights on:
Can Crn As Place The Epidural For My Delivery
The epidural space is an anatomical space just outside the fluid filled sac that contains the spinal cord and brain. Anesthesiologists and pain physicians are skilled at placing needles or catheters (tubes) into this space in the spinal canal to administer medications. These medicines can treat the pain of surgery or labor. These medicines can also be used to treat chronic ...Read more
Training: Crna's have years of training to help them manage life and death situations. They are also usually backed up by a physician. ...Read more
Yes: They work under the direct supervision of anesthesiologists. ...Read more
AANA website : please refer to AANA website for the full scope of CRNA practice. ...Read more
Complex: Anesthesiologist is a doctor who did medical school then residency in anesthesia. Crna is a nurse, experienced in ICU care or similar, who attends an anesthesia training program. In most of the country crna practices under supervision of anesthesiologist, though in some states they can be independent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- How long can the distal joint on my finger be swollen for?
- What is the oldest age i can use a car seat for my daughter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i start using birth control for the first time can it mess up my breast milk
- My mind is all over the place what can i do
- What exercises can i do for my curved lumbar spine so to relieve the stiffness?
- Hi my question if u go for a lung xray can the doctor detec lung cancer easely
- Talk to a neurologist online